Friday 23 March 2018

Still wondering - The Wonder Years


Still here
And there.


I wonder where I put my car keys ?
(the joy of electronic ignition is short lived when you can't find keys to lock the car because the key is buried somewhere - we don't lock the car at home)

I wonder if I took my pills ?
(I didn't )
I wonder why I came into this room ?
Several times a day

I wonder when my Dr's appointment is ?
(with which Dr)
I wonder where I put my glasses ?
20 times a day - now I need reading glasses when i wear my contact lens or take off my own prescription glasses to read

I wonder why I said that ?
What was the question?

I wonder if I paid the power bill ?
Fixed that with auto pay ...but is there enough money in the account ?

I wonder why it is so hot in here ?
Hot flushes oh the joy 

I wonder why my jeans have shrunk ?
Still shrinking - everything.

I wonder what the speed limit is ?
My car no longer tells me

I wonder if that police officer was looking at me ?
My husband was certainly wondering when the flashing lights came up behind him last week ... it wasn't him but he was worried


I wonder why my days are swallowed up at a time (all this wondering for a start)?
Lazy FB addict 

I wonder why I put that or this there ?
yes ...moving on

I wonder why the 'things' that I am wondering where I put them, are found only the day after I needed them or 10 mins after I buy a new one ?
Seriously annoying.

I wonder if I replied to that email ?
...better check

I wonder if I locked the door ?
I don't even have house keys

wonder if I turned the iron off ?
If I don't it goes to sleep



I wonder why weight loss doesn’t have to involve countless hours sweating the kilojoules off ?
Still

I wonder if half an hour of kissing can really help you burn in excess of 126 kilojoules ?

Great , so I wonder if to lose 1 kg of body fat in a week and you need to burn an additional 37,000 kJ, ..do the maths how long do you have to kiss to lose a few kilos?
Didn't test it 

I wonder if this gets you both in the mood - could you could boost your kilojoule burn with extra physical activity in the bedroom ? # see below
I wondered enough so I goggled it and a 30 minute sex session could account for around 600 kilojoules.
Not happening

I wonder why everything hurts ?
Every day

I wonder what this is growing in my Tupperware container ?
It was celery I bought for juicing ...not composting.

I wonder why I can't follow the google maps unless it is the right way up ?
No change

I wonder why everyone asks me where I put their "things" ?
As if I know

I wonder how I spell that word ?
Google my friend.

I wonder why things are so unfair sometimes ?
There is no sense in all the suffering.

I wonder why I can't make my mind up ?
Same

I wonder if I should buy that ?
Why I spent at least 30 mins a day adding things to shopping carts I don't buy.

I wonder if I should have dessert ?
Yes please ...



Every day I continue to embrace the wonder years .


What do you wonder ?


When I told my husband about the bedroom activity - he said I wonder how they test these things out ...