Tuesday 9 January 2018

Namaste

... represents the belief that there is a Divine spark within each of us that is located in the heart chakra. This gesture is an acknowledgement of the soul in one by the soul in another. 
“Nama” means bow, “as” means I, and “te” means you.
I still have trouble hearing and saying it .

New Year . 
New Me.

I saw someone on my Facebook feed sharing Yoga with Adriene.

So I started with 1 of the 30 days of TRUE and I was hooked .

I've attended a few Yoga classes at the gym in the past and I'm still a beginner .
Extending myself is a new journey.

Having just finished Day 8 of daily Yoga with Adriene, at home, I am so grateful I found her channel. I can't wait for each daily email.

Adriene is 
a great teacher , easy going and natural. Complete with her dog, Benjy - a Blue Cattle (Blue Heeler) she is entertaining and light.

It's never to late to begin! It's free and anyone can join in on the action!

Daily practice makes progress ! I look forward to more progress, strength and 
stretch. I hope I can keep the journey going .

https://www.facebook.com/yogawithadriene

#ywatrue

Do you enjoy Yoga ?