Sunday 26 August 2012

Windows of happiness - Pink Mummy

Who is Pink Mummy - she is a my hero and she made me happy !


I love to have go and hearing of others giving it go for charity fundraising .

I considered it quite a personal achievement of mine , to complete the City to Surf  2 weeks ago. Most especially raising $1050 for World Vision (...has it only been that long.)

I saw a tweet in my twitter stream last night that caught my eye PINK MUMMY !

I was intriguedMichelle was putting a call out for sponsors to support her 10km run in Bridge to Brisbane.

 
It all started when the Pink Mummy took on hawt  Pro Wrestlers at Club Chermside…She is quite a celebrity in Brisbane and Gold Coast

I was touched . I had to give her a shout out.

Michelle is running for a cause that is now very close to my heart... The National Breast Cancer Foundation Australia.

NBCF is the leading community-funded national organisation in Australia raising money for research into prevention and cure of breast cancer.

Since the NBCF was established in 1994, over $74 million has been awarded to Australian based researchers across every state and territory, to improve the health and wellbeing of those affected by breast cancer*.
Research programs funded by the NBCF cover every aspect of breast cancer, from increasing understanding of genetics to providing better treatments and improving ways to support women and their families.

The NBCF relies entirely on corporate and community support to continue its work.

You can place your pledge at Everyday hero , remember even $5 or $10 donations will help her reach her $1000 target. You will make her happy too !

*14,000 women will be diagnosed with Breast cancer this year !

Next year I plan to run City to Surf for NBCF too.

Windows of Happiness